818 Lincoln Road
Retail / Restaurant
818 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Frontage: ± 50 FT on Lincoln Road
Rooftop: With Outdoor Seating
Rent: Upon request
- Iconic multi-level restaurant/retail space with large outdoor terraces.
- The ground floor premises provide for sidewalk seating with café environment. A dramatic escalator up to the main dining area, with high ceilings and operable doors, leads to a large rooftop deck. Patrons will enjoy the South Florida weather and ambience while overlooking the lively activity along Lincoln Road.
- The third level offers an operator the ability to provide a large dining area with an additional roof top terrace for private or corporate events. The third floor may leased separately, with remote access, to provide for a “speak easy” concept.
- Located next to recently opened SEPHORA flagship store.
- High ceiling heights, approx. 14 feet.
- Prime location near the intersection of Lincoln Road and Meridian Avenue.
- Lincoln Road has begun its multi-million dollar renovations, designed by James Corner Field Operations (designer of the NYC’s popular High Line).
- Neighboring tenants include: lululemon, J Crew, Tumi, Dylan’s Candy Bar, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Starbucks, Anthropology and Aldo.
- Lincoln Road is the most desired retail, “high street”, in the South Eastern U.S.A. for national retailers with over 10 million people walking Lincoln Road each year. Lincoln Road is home to over 140 stores and 30 restaurants, the New World Symphony and within walking distance to over 5,000 hotel rooms, the Miami Beach Convention Center (currently going through multi-million dollar upgrades) and the Fillmore Theatre. Miami Beach continues to be a worldwide destination for tourism.
|Ground Floor||996 SF|
Terrace: ± 1509 SF
Terrace: ± 1946 SF